Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Michael Moore on double duty.

I am the kind of person who respects most people's opinions (Unless you are one of those people who loved Alien Vs. Predator - I just think those people are retarded), but when several conservative writers and pundits attacked Fahrenheit 9/11 solely because the director was 'fat' - they didn't even see the film, mind you - I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Well, it seems like Michael Moore is out to prove that fat people can work just as fast as anyone else, if not faster. While Sicko, Moore's idigtment of the nation's healthcare system, will be released this year at the Toronto Film Festival, parts of a second film entitled The Great '04 Slacker Uprising will be released as well. According to IMDBPro, Uprising will follow Moore during his '04 campus tour in an attempt to get George Bush thrown out of office - sounds like a heartbreaking tragedy to me.

Seriously though, parts of the film will be screened at Toronto this year as well. Sicko will be released for the general public sometime in 2007

--
P.S. - I know that the podcast of last Thursday's show is late, but it's honestly taking forever to UPLOAD (it's at 57% right now). Hopefully it will be ready by the time I am back from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home