Thursday, May 01, 2008

Holy heck, the Gremlins are back!

While I had promised myself that I wouldn't post on this blog until I finished my screenplay (Oops! Should I have told you about that?), when I saw this video on the nets, it was too good not to share.



Man, I love the Gremlins. I seriously watched the film over 100 times when I was a kid, so it makes me happy that the Brits who made the commercial were smart enough to go with the original design as opposed to the more cartoony version that popped up in The New Batch.

And while it's heresy to say this, I wouldn't mind if they made a straight-to-DVD sequel so long as they were able to get Galligan and Cates back. None of the cast are exactly A-listers, one could probably make a decent film for about $10-15 mil.

Here's a video on the making of:

1 Comments:

Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 said...

coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren
supra sneakers
cheap oakley sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
cheap oakley sunglasses
oakley vault
giuseppe zanotti sandals
true religion
lebron james shoes
ed hardy clothing
tods outlet
rolex watches
longchamp outlet
louis vuitton outlet
adidas originals
gucci handbags
michael kors outlet
nike nfl jerseys
hollister clothing
kate spade
lebron 12
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
louis vuitton handbags
nike air force 1
nike running shoes
rolex watches outlet
louis vuitton outlet
adidas shoes
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
michael kors bags
louis vuitton outlet stores
gucci outlet
hollister outlet
2016.6.17haungqin


10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home