Thursday, May 01, 2008

Holy heck, the Gremlins are back!

While I had promised myself that I wouldn't post on this blog until I finished my screenplay (Oops! Should I have told you about that?), when I saw this video on the nets, it was too good not to share.



Man, I love the Gremlins. I seriously watched the film over 100 times when I was a kid, so it makes me happy that the Brits who made the commercial were smart enough to go with the original design as opposed to the more cartoony version that popped up in The New Batch.

And while it's heresy to say this, I wouldn't mind if they made a straight-to-DVD sequel so long as they were able to get Galligan and Cates back. None of the cast are exactly A-listers, one could probably make a decent film for about $10-15 mil.

Here's a video on the making of:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home