Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Nolan Confirms Two-Face for The Dark Knight


Just a little quickie...

Rottentomatoes.com has posted a blurb stating that mastermind director Christopher Nolan (Memento, the upcoming The Prestige) has confirmed the role of Harvey Dent/Two-Face as a villian in his 2008 follow up to Batman Begins. Rumored actors have included Liev Schriber, Ryan Phillippe, Jake Gyllenhall, and Guy Pearce. However, IGN.com has said that every one but Ryan Phillippe is out for one reason or another, but no one at Phillippe's camp has confirmed anything. Since Begins came out I, personally, had a vision of Peter Sarsgaard doing some kind of villian work in the follow-up film and I don't know why... but as a rising talent I assumed he'd be in the running for the Joker, but no. They gave it to Heath. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued though... I just know Sarsgaard would've killed it. Stay tuned for any casting news and such. The Dark Knight is tentatively scheduled for release in summer 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home