Monday, September 24, 2007

Darth Vader plays the blues.

Check out this hilarious re-edit of the 'un-masking' scene from ROTJ. I always thought the metal thing near the bottom of Vader's mouth looked like a harmonica.

Check out this video: Vader Plays The Blues



Add to My Profile | More Videos

BTW, sorry about my dissapearance from the online world. I had to make a business trip to DC for a show I am writing about for the paper. On the upside, I managed to check out In the Valley of Elah, a movie I loved despite the significant Paul Haggis-ism in the very last scene. You'll know what I'm talking about if you get a chance to see the movie when it comes out in Greensboro.

1 Comments:

Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
golden state warriors jerseys
coach outlet store online
air jordan uk
longchamp outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry
ray ban sunglasses

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home