Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I have cool friends.

So as most of you know, Raleigh film critic Craig D. Lindsey visited the studio last night (podcast up momentarily), played some music, and took a hilarious jab at Mike.

Anyway, considering that he drove all the way to Greensboro with today's gas prices, I took Craig out for some dinner, we met with a pretty cool friend of his, and had a riotous conversation wherein Craig dogged me again for the fact that I enjoyed The Mummy Returns. Then after that, he plopped this on the table:

Photobucket


That's right, the 10th Anniversary edition of The Big Lebowski. It doesn't even street until September 9. Unfortunately, Craig won't be at tonight's screening of The Big Lebowski at the Carousel (playing at 7:30 & 9:30 - don't miss it!), but he wanted me to give this away to one very lucky person that attended. Who am I going to give it to? Myself, if I was a terrible person, but that's not the case. Plus I already own the two previous versions of the film on DVD.

So if you would like a shot at this two-disc special edition DVD, all you got to do is buy one of the t-shirts we'll be selling at the film series, which will automatically enter you into a drawing for the discs. Simple as that. T-shirts go on sale at 7 p.m. at $10 a pop, and we'll have our drawing right before the second screening. Should be tons of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home