Monday, May 11, 2009

The "4 minute clip" from 'Terminator Salvation'

First I just want to point out that is is not a 'clip' so much as an extended trailer.

Check it out:



Rewind by about a year or two on our podcasts, and I am sure there will be plenty of audio from me badmouthing this project. After all, I am one of those Terminator fans who holds Cameron's films in the series as two of the greatest films ever made. But now that I've seen the trailers for the film, and have some idea as to what this film will be about, I've got to say I'm excited.

Mike actually said that he's benching the entire 'salvation' of movies in general on this film. My enthusiasm or hope for the project doesn't go that far, but I do believe we got a good summer movie on our hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home