Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WATCH THIS TRAILER: Let The Right One In

Saw this Swedish vampire film at the Carolina Theatre (in Durham)'s Escapism Film Festival this weekend, and it was fantastic. Easily the best new horror film of the year and an early contender for my top ten list of 2008.



If you have a chance to see this film - even if it means driving for several hours - do so. You'll be glad you did, plus you'll be one of the few Americans who saw this great original before the impending lousy remake that some studio will try to release in order to cash in on the success of Twilight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yousef Kawar said...

nice blog.. keep up the awesome work :)how did you do that.. im sure its not a template :)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Joe Scott said...

A custom job. Had a friend make the background, then I modified the original template.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Ian McDowell said...

Dammit, I missed Escapism for the third straight year! I never miss Nevermore, but for some reason this one's been harder to remember. I did actually remember it this year, but only after I'd already spent too much money on other stuff, not budgetting any for this. Crap, crap, crap. Also, I hadn't heard any buz for Let the Right One In until after the damn festival, but now yours is the sixth or seventh rave I've come across.

And yeah, I'm the guy who runs your programs at Kinko's (we still privately call ourselves that, as "FedEx Office" sounds so lame).

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home