Tuesday, March 03, 2009

10 minutes of "Watchmen"

Looks like someone posted their entire EPK of Zack Snyder's Watchmen on YouTube. I saw the footage on Friday, and debated whether I should host it on the site. The movie is 161 minutes long, but even then, that ten minutes is roughly six percent of the entire film.

So I am going to offer the following disclaimer:

It might not be a good idea to watch this footage. Especially if you already want to see the film. However, if you're still on the fence because of the slow motion-addled trailers, check it out. The slow-motion is thankfully absent, and there are some really good scenes. Especially the moment between Rorschach and Nite Owl.



Tonight, I will be risking life and limb to drive to Charlotte so that I can see the remaining 151 minutes of the film. Should be able to convey what that experience was like very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home