Thursday, January 03, 2008

Buy today's News and Record. NOW!

Ran to the closest newspaper machine this morning, something I always do whenever I have a story in GoTriad. Only when I made it to the machine today, I looked at the top of the front page and saw this:

Photobucket


I'm sure when a lot of people looked at today's front page this morning they said, 'Who the heck is Joe Scott!?!'

Anyway, so yeah. My Oscar picks are in today's issue of GoTriad. The article mentions the obvious choices for film, actor, actresses, director, and supporting, but then I also focus on dark horse picks as well.

I'll let you know whenever it becomes available online. There were a lot of pictures in the article, so we'll have to wait a little while before it goes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home