Saturday, November 03, 2007

One more Joker update!

Local cinema crime-fighter (i.e., film critic) Glen Baity sent me the following message, regarding The Joker's dealings in the Tar-Heel state:

Hiya Joe,

Saw your Joker update and forwarded it to my friend Tim (well-versed in all things Batman). He sends along the following, which I don't know if you noticed.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Owens, Tim
Date: Nov 2, 2007 9:44 AM
Subject: RE: the joke's on YOU
To: Glen Baity

Actually, clicking that picture brings up step two, www.rorysdeathkiss.com, which is inviting the wannabe-Joker legions to put on the facepaint and take pictures near your town's most famous landmark. Sending it in through mid-November will get you some sort of prize, short of not getting arrested (or Smilexed). I'm tempted to round up some people and head out to the big dresser thing in High Point. Several showdowns in the 40's-50's Batman comics would take place amongst giant-sized props. That would be mad props.



Damn, I suck.


--

Hmmmm. With Halloween having just ended this week, face-paint should be marked down 50-70%. Maybe I'll pick some up, and follow the Joker's directions. The question is, what would be our town's most famous landmark? I would pick the 26-year-old donut located in the basement of the UNCG library, but that's just me. What do you guys think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home